Sunday 18 January 2015

Replaying The Famous Putrajaya Loop

Cycling early in the morning
 to avoid the scorching
midday sun.
A bright morning with clear skies. A speedy ride. Sliced the pavement with eldest 7 year old son who just experienced cycling with 2 wheels the week before (before this, his bike was attached with assisted side wheels). A loop which took me several hours some time back (covered in a previous post here), now took merely 1.5 hours to complete, and that with my underpowered 55 gear inches tops XDS FA-20 bicycle. Best of all, even after finishing the 10.5 km loop, I did not even break sweat and was not even the least tired. I guess my recent hikings and cycling to office had dramatically improved my stamina. Nice :)

Jambatan Seri Gemilang (translated as Seri Gemilang Bridge)
supporting the Persiaran Perdana road. In the background is
the Putrajaya Convention Centre.
View of some the bridges in Putrajaya.

Hashtags: #bicycle #bike #cyborg #cycling #foldablebike #foldie #foldingbicycle #foldingbike #putrajaya #saibog #xds #xdsfa20

No comments:

Post a Comment