Friday 30 January 2015

The Nearing Effect

2 weeks more before the big day. I have registered myself to partake in a cycling convoy on 15 February in conjunction with Federal Territory Day - a daunting 35km ride with currently about 1,600 participants. Never cycled that far in a single ride in my whole life. And using a bicycle with 16" sized wheels with like 55 GIs (gear inches) tops; well, that is a bit too daring.

The morning cycle at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.
Anyway, just to maintain a certain level of stamina, I completed my latter half of the 20km that I normally cycle to office per week - by encircling the entire Taman Tasik Titiwangsa  (translated as Titiwangsa Lake Gardens) 4 times. It may not be enough, but I do not want to wear out my body too much either. Better a slow but constant gradual build of stamina which lasts, rather then spurts of frenzied exercises which quickly dies down as soon as it started.


The route taken, a mix of pedestrian and back roads to give roughly 2.6 km per loop.

Hashtags: #bicycle #bike #cyborg #cycling #foldablebike #foldie #foldingbicycle #foldingbike #kl #klumpur #kualalumpur #lakegardens #routes #saibog #tamantasik #tamantasiktitiwangsa #tasiktitiwangsa #titiwangsa #titiwangsalake #titiwangsalakegardens #xds #xdsfa20

No comments:

Post a Comment